5.09.2014

The Weekly Capture

This week:

Tater tried to get the girls to toss the volleyball to her...

the fave songs of the week in teen/tween land are All of Me by John Legend (emma) and Fancy by Iggy Azalea (katie)...

I was lucky enough to have a sweet baby fall asleep in my lap while having girl time over a cup of coffee....
 

I got some love and support from my firstborn and his family, involving Tater, a latte, and peanut butter cups...
 
I spent some time in the dentist chair having a tooth pulled and a bone graft. It was painful and I have to say that I truly despise going to the dentist. But I love having teeth and I'd like to keep them for a while.....

Not the best week here, but there are still moments to remember, which is the point of the weekly capture...

Linking up with Jeannette at Life Rearranged.

Now go have an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling much better soon after the tooth issues!!!
    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those pain pills are my friend right now!

      Delete