5.12.2014

Show and Share




I keep coming back to these words, over and over again.

Oh darling, let's be adventurers.

See the bits of map showing through the paint?

I'm really loving making pages in my art journal with some weight and texture.

This means layers of paper or stickers or whatever, followed by gesso and more layers with paint.

This week I discovered if I wrote with a gelato, then lightly sprayed the writing, the words would just pop off the page. I'm calling this a good discovery!

And in an effort to make sure I spend some time every week creating something, I will be sharing a peek in a post on Mondays.

Maybe from the art journal. Maybe a scrapbook page (I'm back to making a few of those again). Maybe a canvas. Who knows...it will be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment