3.21.2014

The Weekly Capture





























// flowers from the march family dinner // pretties // that smile... //
 // morning light // always at my feet //
 
Sunday was the family dinner/birthday celebration. This is the 3rd month that I've been hosting these get togethers and this month was my favorite. Trying to keep it simple with the meals (chicken and rice bake, broccoli, and cheesy garlic biscuits + lemonade + coconut rum drinks + chocolate cake and spice cake).
 
I decided we needed to start decorating for these events, but also needed to keep the costs down too. Fresh flowers (wanted daffodils but had trouble finding them so compromised on these beauties), and window swag. The top three were made from 1 plastic tablecloth. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud. Also, got to break out the new tablecloth we picked up at the Farmer's Market last month in Little Italy.
 
Tater is almost 11 months now. And that wide open grin with two little teeth, adorbs!
 
Can't seem to get enough of that morning light in my bedroom. Sipping coffee (from the kitchen) and going through the blog feed. It's a good way to start the day!
 
And this dog, always at my side. Always wanting to be near me. Greeting me at night with his butt wagging and little happy whines. No wonder he stole my heart!
 
Hope you have an awesome weekend!
 
Linking up with Jeannette at Life Rearranged.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment