1.21.2014

Today...



Today...I finished cleaning out that one drawer stuffed with random photos and cards and school papers and baby announcements from the past 4 years. 

Today...I smiled over good memories and squealed over how cute my littles were when their faces were chubbier and more child-like than teen and got teary eyed over how much they have changed in just a few short years. 

Today...I remembered why I started scrapbooking all those years ago when boy #1 was born. October of 1992. And why I have made hundred of pages and filled dozens of binders and made countless mini albums and now preserve memories with project life. 

Today...I am so very happy that I played with patterned paper and glue dots and stickers and cardstock over the past 21 years. And that I took so very many photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment